Here is a quick review of our exciting NEW Fall 2012 jeans collection! Hooray! I’ve shown one photo per new fabric. Please see below for fabric and other info on each style…
The below are just the new fabrics. Our great basics like Left Hand Twill Selvedge, Indigo Selvedge, Deep Indigo, Solid Black Selvedge and many more are always available. Now for the photos…..
FABRIC INFO FOR EACH STYLE:
1) Double-Sided Camo – A soft and easy to wear camo twill printed on both sides with different color combos so that you can roll up the cuff and show off the alternate color. Available in WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
2) Dirty Fade Selvedge – 14.5oz indigo rope-dyed selvedge denim. We take beige dyed warp yarns and then rope-dye them in indigo afterwards so that the core of the yarn is beige with layers of indigo around it. As you beat up these jeans they appear to get more beigey and dirty looking hence… “dirty fade”. Available in SkinnyGuy + WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
3) Indigo/Indigo Selvedge – 12oz version of our past indigo warp + indigo weft selvedge denim. The fabric is beautiful and crisp and will fade with both vertical and horizontal “marbled” fading. Available in SkinnyGuy + WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
4) Big Slub Selvedge – Heavyweight 18oz Selvedge denim with giant slub yarns. Super bumpy and irregular texture makes these a denim nerds dream! Check out a faded pair from our first season (4.5 years ago!) by clicking here. Available in WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
5) Soft Raw Selvedge – These are our gateway jeans! For anyone who wants raw jeans but can’t stand rigid denim, these jeans are for you! A low tension weave and extra long staple cotton create a denim that is soft and raw at the same time. Available in SkinnyGuy + WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
6) Red Core Selvedge – Similar to the dirty core, but these indigo jeans fade to red with wear! Holy cow! Check out some faded pics by clicking here. Available in WeirdGuy only. Available now!
7) Indigo Corduroy – Quite simply indigo corduroy 5-pocket jeans that fade like indigo denim! I can’t wait to see a faded pair soon! Available in WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
8 ) Pomegranate Selvedge – This is a left hand twill 14oz denim dyed in a blend of natural and synthetic dyes. The color is saturated and outstanding! We’ve done this style 1 year ago in limited quantity and we are bringing it back in limited numbers again. WeirdGuy only. Available now!
9) Selvedge Chino Beige – A soft and luxurious 12oz selvedge chino fabric in 5-pocket jeans fit. This beige color is a repeat from last season and is a great basic. Available in WeirdGuy + SlimGuy. Available now!
10) Selvedge Chino Khaki Green – The color of the photo below does not do justice to this beautiful shade of deep khaki green. You must see it in person to appreciate the rich color and feel. WeirdGuy only. Available now!
11) Selvedge Chino Sand – A soft and luxurious 12oz selvedge chino fabric in 5-pocket jeans fit. New color! WeirdGuy only. Available now!
12) Low Tension Selvedge – In my opinion the best value out there! These will sell out super fast! See more details here
13) Indigo Sashiko – The first ever “Judo Jeansu”! Made from double woven sashiko fabric normally used to make judo and kendo uniforms. A unique and beautiful fabric with a soft but textured feel. Available in SkinnyGuy + WeirdGuy. Available end-August.
14) Glow in the Dark Stretch – One of our craziest and most fun jeans we have ever done, but now in a stretch version! The jeans come with a mini UV light keychain so you can “draw” glowing lines on your jeans in the dark! SkinnyGuy only. But also available in a skinny fit version for women! Available end-July 2012.